Attorney Dan Newlin - Great and pleased with choice of attorney

There was never an issue. Everything has been great with my attorney! Happy consumer

Read
Good customer service
Review #1303316 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1303316.

Attorney Dan Newlin - DAN NEWLIN IS SNITCH

Dear Sir, I am proud of the professionalism and tenacity exhibited by my firm on a daily basis. We have successfully recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients due to this work ethic. Each day is a battle to represent clients in the civil arena for personal injury claims and for wrongful death claims. While I am honored that you took the time to reach out to us for a consultation, I want to reassure you that our firm treats every potential client with respect and according to the Florida Bar’s rules. I am truly sorry to hear that you are facing criminal charges, however, you are mistaken and my office had no communications with any law enforcement agency. We would strongly advise you to consult with a criminal attorney.
lokidmole_75
Tags
  • Immoral Business Practices

I had told Dan, in confidence, that I had been accused of accidentally stabbing someone, an hour later I got a call from the Orange County Sherriff's department, THAT BOI DONE SNITCHED!!! I am furious, never trust Dan Newlin, he will snitch.

IT BE THE "REAL" ONES THAT TURN ON YOU!!!

Take your business somewhere else to be quite honest, John Morgan is an upstanding gentleman that would never go and snitch on a boy, Dan Newlin is just a poser who will snitch to the police when you are accused of allegedly accidentally stabbing someone. Dan Newlin needs to be put out of business, so don't give him your money.

I didn’t like
Snitch, Rat, Told the police i stabbed someone, I did not, It was an accident
Dan Newlin Snitched on me
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1183356 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Dan Newlin attorneys ..Attormey Jack Cook

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW!!!! We strive daily to do a great job for our clients, fighting uphill battles to get our clients what they are legally entitled to help them and their families. It was an honor representing you and I am humbled by your review, thank you again for your trust. We are your lawyers for life!

Attorney Dan Newlin Attorney

Dan Newlin and his crew are one of the most professional and famiky orientated profesionas. I was blessed to work with and have thr opportunity to hire.

Attorny Jack Cook was nrilliant and always on point answering every queation that was needed. Even if he could not at the time; he ALWAYS got back to me . He was informative and always explained everything to me. Jack was and IS A brother in Arms being aa MARINE.

He made sure I was covered. Jack was always on point with what needed to happen and was going to happen. He never beat around the bush and got tonthe point. I respect him tremendously for that.

Thank you. Mr. Dan Newlin Attorneys and Jack for taking my case. Of course, I was very plaesed and understanding of outcome.

Uh Rah Jack. THANK YOU

Good customer service
Review #1173156 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1173156.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Worker comp

Thank you very much for your FIVE STAR review, we work hard everyday to do a great job for our clients. It was an honor representing you and helping you during this difficult time, again thank you for your kind words and review.

Attorney Dan Newlin Attorney

I give Dale Albright a 5 star. Works hard for you and answers all your question.

I highly recommend them . Dpb

Good customer service
Review #1160651 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1160651.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Accident recovery

Thank you for sharing experience with the law offices of attorney Dan Newlin and partners we are humbled and proud to have served over 100,000 citizens from all over Central Florida who have been injured at no fault of their own, we do our very best in difficult circumstances fighting these insurance companies, thank you for your trust and thank you for your review.

Attorney Dan Newlin Attorney

A high five and a lot of thanks to Attorney Diana Davis. You are the best.

She was there all the way for me. If you ever need help in a car accident call this women. She will handle it professionally and honestly. I stumbled on her by accident but she help guide me and inform me what was going on.

I know a lot of attorneys, and I am for great full for this women. She is no sheep, she is the lion you need to call. Thank you so much for being my attorney.

If I ever need help again, hopefully not, but you never know about life and what can happen. Thank You, Terry Van Hoten

I liked
Attorney diana davis, Honesty, Hard work, Excellent service and result
Good customer service
Review #1084346 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1084346.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Attorney Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dear Mr. Bearse,

Thank you very much for your Five Star Review of our law firm and Attorney Dale Albright. I am very sorry you were seriously injured on the job but we were greatly honored when you called us for help. Whenever an accident or injury victim contacts our office it is always a huge compliment. Our number goal is to provide excellent service and get great results for every client and I am thankful we were able to do so for you. Thank you again for your review and I wish you and your family nothing but the very best.
5.0

Dale Albright is awsome he did a fast and frindly job. Thank you dale . William Bearse.

Good customer service
Review #930616 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer930616.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Attorney Review from Titusville, Florida

Thank you very much for you kind words and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our workers compensation attorneys and all they did to help you. I was overseeing and helping manage your case and I am very proud that we won your case and were able to get your fairly compensated for your injuries. Its been my honor to have personally helped over 25,000 injury accident victims from all over Florida, each person no matter their claim I have always treated with respect and professionalism with an open door policy, I treat every client as if they are family, that is why when I receive a positive review from anyone I take that as a huge compliment and reassurance that we are doing our job the best we can to help injury and accident victims. Thank you again very much for your positive review.

5.0

I would recommend Dan Newlin law firm,Dale Albright and Barbara Mercedes thank you for going above and beyond. 5 stars from me

Good customer service
Review #925249 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer925249.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Attorney Review from Orlando, Florida

Dear Mr. Laboy,

Thank you for your FIVE STAR REVIEW of our law firm and attorney Ryan Ryce. I am so proud and honored that you took the time to write this excellent review. We work hard each and every day for our clients to provide the highest quality service, thats one of the many ways that seperate us from other law firm's our committment to excellence. Please, if we can help you again in the future do not hesitate to contact me directly.

5.0

Mr. Rhyce great lawyer , helped me throughout my case was always there every step of the time ....

If I had a problem he will solve it , no doubt about it he was very passionate with my case and attentive with my problems ..... Made sure all my problems were solved as soon as possible ....

Never was a day I couldn't get in contact with him .... I would recommend anybody to Ryan rhyce and Dan Newlin partners

Good customer service
Review #911893 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer911893.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Attorney Devin Tropper

Dear Ms. Culler,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our law firm and more important thank you for your trust in this most difficult time. Having been involved in a serious accident, you had many choices of what law firm or lawyers to help you, you chose my firm and that is a huge compliment, every time we are hired by a new injury or accident victim I take that as a huge compliment that comes with so much responsibility and work, it was our honor to help you and serve you. Thank you again for sincere review of our firm.

matoya
Tags
  • Personal Injury Attorney
  • Car Accident Lawyer
5.0

I will like to thank Attorney Devin Tropper with the Dan Newlin law firm, for working so hard on my case putting a lot of effort in time in it. No matter how many times I called he was very nice in honest with me.

He was on my case for a short time, but really put a lot of effort and dedication into getting me a great settlement without prolonging my case or giving me false hope.

If I ever get into another accident he will be the lawyer I call... Two thumbs up to Devin Tropper for his dedication and hard work.

I liked
Attorney devin tropper, Great communication, Great firm, Hard work, Honesty
Good customer service
Review #884575 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin Attorney Review from Orlando, Florida

Virginia, thank you for your positive review and compliments of our law firm, my lawyers and liasons strive day in and day out to do great for all our clients, going above and beyond is very important, i tell my lawyers to love your clients, this is one of many attributes that seperate us from other law firms, i am very glad you feel we did a great job to help you, i want to personally thank you for your trust in choosing our law firm. Please email me directly anytime if i can help further at dan@newlinlaw.com.

virginia07abler
5.0

I was upset over a miscommunication between myself and one of Dan Newlin's Attorneys, and posted it here on his website, I was Amazed at how fast I got a call to resolve the matter, and was even more Amazed that it was Dan Newlin himself that called me! He is a very kind man, and was very concerned and listened to everything I had to say, and just knowing that he actually cares enough to take time out of his very busy day to call his clients personally. He really made me feel soo much better! That is a Super Plus! I would also like to recommend Dan Newlin's Attorney, Greg Ackerman for all his dedicated hard work! He was Excellent at Communication!!...quick to return phone calls and emails, and quick to resolve issues, always kept me up to date on the staus of my case and he is clearly one of the Best attorneys I've ever had! If I ever need an Attorney again, I will certainly be contacting Dan Newlin again!

Thank you Dan Newlin and Greg Ackerman,

Virginia Abler

Good customer service
Review #880987 is a subjective opinion of poster.