I want to thank Attorney Scott Liotta for helping me through this devasting time my family and I went though.He was of great help, took time to visit while I was hospitalized and made it extremely easy for me to communicate with him directly.

He answered all my questions in a timely manner. Also, made me feel very comfortable to open up with him regarding my case. My family and I are very grateful.

Thank you Scott Liotta!!!May God bleas you and continue to give you the wisdom and strength to keep.moving forward in the offices of Dan Newlin.

Review about: Attorney Dan Newlin Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Attorney Dan Newlin?

Comments

Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein - Attorney Review Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein "Attorney David A. Russcol is a Sheister and a Schmack who in his mind thinks that he's worth a pretty penny but just scams money out of hard working people..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - The-McMillan-Law-Firm-Scott-La-Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "San Diego attorney Scott McMillan, La Mesa law firm, Michelle Volk, the associate, claimed on his website it was a “leading” litigation firm. The fact is, if “leading” means having..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more