4.9

Attorney Dan Newlin - Hwy 528 rear end accident CALL DAN

I would like to take a moment to recognize and amazing law firm. May 31st I was rear ended on 528 on my way to work. My car was totaled and With being in previous accidents before (none my fault)knowing insurance companies are only out there to make money and save a dime i knew this was not a battle i wanted to fight so i went to dan newlin. My attorney not only had an open door policy but she kept me up todate on everything concerning my case. The last thing i ever wanted to be was a middle man and laura shields took The burden Completely off my back. I as a client had to worry about nothing and knew i was in good hands. If you’re ever in an accident and want to be treated fairly with kindness compassion but most of all honesty I highly recommend Dan

Newlin with attorney Laura lee Shields!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Laura is such a kind lady that truly cared about my well being and my case. I truly believe that when you build a company from the ground up you should not only look back and be proud and accomplished by your own success but by the success of those around you. As Richard Brandson once stated “ your employees are first and clients are second, if you take care of your employees they will take care of your clients!” This is 100% true when it came to my case with laura shields. Please recognize this lady for upholding you’re high expectations in representing your company to the fullest.

Take care,

Lori Ann VerStraten

PresentFrigatebird
Good customer service
Review #1391779 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.9

Attorney Dan Newlin - Auto accident attorney

I was involved in a car accident several months ago (October/2017) vehicle was totalled and I suffered injury's and beyond. Thank you Dan Newlin for helping me with this process.

Speciffically Ryan Rhyce he is a experienced, dependable, and knowledgeable attorney. Couldn't be happier with my results.

GenerousTapir
Good customer service
Review #1279758 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Attorney Dan Newlin - Attorney Sam Dunaway

I was involved in a serious car accident and my attorney Sam Dunaway was a God send. When he took over my case he was extremely professional in every way during the case.

He always returned my calls and answered all my questions and concerns about the case status. When he finally called to update me on my case, I was ecstatic as he throughly explained that all medical and other claims regarding my care and treatment had been settled and the case was closed. He even got me a cash settlement and I was very happy with . I am very pleased with the way Mr.

Dunaway took care of me and really showed his concern and took care that I was treated fairly. I pray I am never involved in a situation where I need legal assistance, but if I do I will call Mr. Dunaway and Dan Newlin & Partners.

Everyone there from their receptionists to the paralegals and the attorneys always treated me with respect and kindness. Tanks again

TiredFoxTerrier132
Good customer service
Review #1262420 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Testimonial

Attorney Dan Newlin - Wonderful people!!!!!

I am John Basil and I was in an automobile accident October of 2017. An f h p Captain came to the scene and deemed the other driver at fault.

My Lincoln was totaled and I have been hurt badly. Dan Newlin and his team have been fighting really hard for me. Its so easy to see this. This Law Firm is a collection of knowledgeable people that have hearts and are legal Mike Tyson's!

They will hit hard for you! I'm glad I'm not on the wrong side of Dan Newlin! LOL. I trust them fully with my case.

I had a personal injury lawsuit in 2012 with another MAJOR Orland firm and after a year-and-a-half they got scared and dropped me. A private attorney in Daytona took the case and got me a award. The point- Dan Newlin just isn't words, his firm produces actions! Katie Miller is not only my very capable attorney, she's a sweet person as well!

If I don't win it certainly won't be because I had a poor legal team. I thank you all for trying so hard for me!

Good customer service
Review #1240346 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1240346.
5.0

Attorney Dan Newlin - Mr. Newlin was invaluable in ensuring I was taken care of after my accident

I was involved in a motorcycle accident and Dan Newlin and his team were key in ensuring I was taken care of. From day one they kept in contact with me and assisted me.

With the help of great people in Mr. Newlins organization like Mrs. Diana Davis. I was able to secure much need Laser Spine surgery and now I can say I am 100% in major part due to there efforts.

They were patient and ensured I was taken care of.

They are truly concerned and work for your benefit. I am very happy with my decision to see the help of Dan Newlin Law group, and wholeheartedly recommend them.

seprick75
Good customer service
Review #1194895 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Accident

I was in a accident a couple months ago , and Dan Newlins law firm really helped me out. Lawrence Odin was my attorney and he helped me get everything I could from the incident.

They helped me receive my chiropractic services that I needed and helped lower my hospital bills. I will most definitely use Dan Newlins law firm again if anything ever happens in the future

Good customer service
Review #1193548 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1193548.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Decent

Dear George, thank you very much for trusting my firm to represent you, I am happy that you were satisfied with Sandra's professionalism and help. We do our best to secure the highest possible recovery on behalf of our clients. It is unfortunate that it is legal in Florida for some insurance carriers to offer coverage limits of $10,000 or even less for negligent drivers. If there is coverage to be found we will work our hardest on your behalf to identify and secure it. If there is anything further I can do to assist you please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Respectfully, Dan Newlin.
George_9657
2.7

Well I was slung put of a vehicle and attained major back and knee injuries. Had to go through physical therapy and all.

I was given a Lawyer by the name of Sandra. In mid case all a sudden I was switched to someone new. Wasn't to fond of that. I was given 10K and after all the fees and everything I got 3700 back.

Overall both were nice and professional. Just wish I got a little more than 3700.

Problems with payment
Review #1193452 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Can barely function at work

Was in a car accident Sept 18 2017, was in treatment till about 1 month and a half ago. Im in more pain now than ever.

I have 2 fractures and mulitple bulging/herniated dics.was told by my lawyer that i have min coverage with the at fault driver. Probably wont cover surgery etc. My car was totalled cant work due to being let go from work due to no transportation and non ability to perform tasks. My lawyer doesnt seem worried about my financial hardship and offers no direction.

At this point i feel my lawyer has recieved a couple emails and sent a couple, never knows my case and gets me confused with other cases. Hope someone can help....??

Turnerm1980
Poor customer service
Review #1185502 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Vehicle Accident

Dear Mr. Velgara,

Thank you for your outstanding 5 Star Review!! We work hard day and night to provide the very best service to our clients, we recognize clients have a choice but its a complete honor when our law firm is chosen, then we have a huge obligation to do a great job. I am glad you were more then satisfied with our work and dedication to your case, and again if thank you for your review.

Respectfully,
Dan Newlin
Attorney Dan Newlin Car Accident Attorney

I was involved in an accident along with my son back in 2016 .. We sustained minor injuries which required medical attention and repairs to our damage vehicle ..

This is the first time in over 40 years that I needed to contact an attorney for an accident and Dan Newlin & Partners came to my mind ..I call their office and was treated with the utmost care .. I was assigned Katie Miller from his office to help me along with any questions I may need regarding my case .. During my healing process and the fixing of my vehicle or any question or directions I needed Katie Miller was there . She would keep me posted throughout the whole time until the last minute my case was settled ..

It did not matter how big or small my case was Katie Miller treated me and my son like if we were receiving millions .. I am truly happy with the office of Dan Newlin and his staff members . I know who to call if I ever were to need an attorney it will be Dan Newlin .. Thank you so very much Katie Miller for the wonderful service and care you gave ,..

You treated us like one of the family .. God Bless !

Mr. Velgara

Good customer service
Review #1164751 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1164751.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Bad experience with Dan Newlin - Resolved

Dear Sir,

Our law firm recovers millions of dollars every week for our clients, we work day and night for our clients, we work weekends for our clients, but occasionally, we could of done something better or sooner and you know what, I am the first to admit we could of done something faster or better, but in the end, what matters most is that we get you all that you are entitled to under the law and that you are satisfied with the results. Thank you for coming in and meeting with me and I am thankful you will continue to recommend our firm, we do all we can do every single day for you and all of our clients!! It was an honor meeting you and speaking with you. Thank you again for your trust.

Respectfully, Dan Newlin
jeffreyrobinson
4.1

I was in a car wreck May 14th 2016 I had a pinched spinal cord nerve and a bad back I had back surgery the next surgery was delayed my case closed and December 2016 I was paralyzed due to the delayed neck surgery went to the emergency room they gave me an emergency neck surgery acdf on July 27th 2017 the doctor said that I should have had neck surgery before back surgery dealing with Dan Newlin has turned me into a disabled person I'm also getting doctor bills from when they handle my case and he told me that everything was paid

Poor customer service
Review #1143838 is a subjective opinion of poster.