Attorney Dan Newlin - Letdown Lawsuit

Valerie, thank you for your review, we truly appreciate that you trusted us with your case. With every case we strive to obtain our clients the maximum possible settlement. It's a constant battle against insurance carriers whose only interest is the bottom line. In Florida, the minimum coverage is very low, so often it's difficult when the maximum recovery feels to be inadequate. I would be happy to speak with you directly concerning the coverages available in your case. We are trying to change things in Tallahassee and are optimistic that the Florida legislature will take necessary actions to protect its citizens. Again, I thank you for your trust and look forward to speaking with you soon.

user69617015
3.1

Had a car accident that injured my back, not my fault, September 2016. After watching TV, I decided to go with Dan Newlin among all the other attorneys. Someone came out and took a report. I was called and told the next step.

I followed through with physical therapy and other doctor visits, x-rays, mri’s and other testing. I was sent to what I call a “one stop shop” which provided services from a chiropractor, electro shock therapist, masseuse, injections, and exercise therapist; all under one roof.

Anything that was done with Mr. Newlin’s office was done by phone or email, I never saw anyone other than the initial person that started the process, he came to my home. The attorney that I was assigned to changed, I was not given knowledge of that until after another attorney had been assigned. I was told that I had a small cap amount and it would not go over that, and everyone had to get paid out of that, I would get what was left.

After the case was won, I didn’t have much left. The one stop shop had the largest bill, when I tried to claim my visits for compensation from my personal accident policy, they would not pay out because that office did not employ any licensed physical therapists. I spoke to the office and they confirmed that there are no liscensed therapists there. I lost out on thousands of dollars because of that. There was also doctor visits that I went through my personal insurance that I had to pay out of pocket for.

I was warned about Dan Newlin after I shared with others what I was going through. I was told that I would receive very little, if anything. Everyone that warned me was correct! It was not worth it. I look commercials all the time about how people get anywhere from $100,000 and up on their case. That didn’t happen to me nor did it happen to others I spoke to. I can’t tell anyone who to hire, but because I did not gain and I still have pain and no money for treatment - I would not recommend Dan Newlin.

Problems with payment
Review #1213544 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Car Accident Legal Service Review from Hialeah, Florida

Laura,

Thank you very much for your trust in retaining my law firm to help you after your car accident. I am very sorry you were hit by a careless driver but thankful we have immediately begun looking into your claim. Here are some things you must know about red light cameras, red light cameras do not take video, if there was a camera and it did cite the other drivet for failing to stop at the red light, we will do our best to obtain that information. Here is something else most people do not know, statements made to police at the accident scene are not admissible as evidence, it makes no sense, but its the law.

I will be personally looking into your case today and setting a time to meet with you. We take every case very serious, we will do everything possible to prove your case, sometimes there is nothing we or you or any other law firm can do when the person at fault is not honest, lets meet in person sit down and work together. I look forward to helping you and meeting you.

Respectfully,

Dan Newlin
Attorney Dan Newlin Car Accident Legal Service

r reading all of tbe positive reveiws today, im beginning to think i hired a different law firm, i only wish i had such a wonderful expierence, unfortunatley, that has not been the case.

8 months ago, i was hit by a driver that ran a red light, i was making a LEGAL u-turn. Within the week i was in an attorneys office who was with Dan Newlin. Since that day, i have had to pay for my car to get fixed, have recieved bills for physical therepy, and i just got an E-Mail that stated there was no proof that I was not at fault. I know there was a red light camera, i know the person admitted fault to the state trooper, and i know that ANY decent attorney would have proven that. Instead i have been led to believe if you are not someone that has millions of dollars worth of injuries, and you are just a person fighting to get repaid for what should rightfully be taken care of, this is NOT the law firm for you. I was continually told "everything was fine" with my case, then all of a sudden contact ceased. This has left me with negitive credit, not to mention the out of pocket expenses i occured for my car and injuries. All of this AFTER 8 months!! I found the staff very disrespectful, and communication non-exsistent.

In closing, if you are an "average Joe" who has been wronged in an accident, this is NOT the firm for you. I should also state that in NO WAY am i any type of competitor with this law firm, just a common person who got no justice, or representation at all!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Laura Schond

Poor customer service
Review #913932 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer913932.

Attorney Dan Newlin Car Accident Legal Service Review from Phenix City, Alabama

Dear Aaron,

It was a pleasure speaking with you and helping your son with his accident case, although my law firm has recovered over 300 Million Dollars for injury and accident victims, there are many times when we simply cannot legally make a recovery for a client, the law in Florida requires that several thresholds are met before one may be entitled to money damages for their pain and suffering. Most states do not have these thresholds, in most states if one is injured in a car accident as a result of anther's careless conduct the injured party is entitled to money damages for their pain or suffering, in Florida that is not the case. I am glad you spoke to one of my senior lawyers and now have an understanding of why we are handling the case in a manner that is in accord with the law. I want you to know we are committed to helping your son and his friend and bring this case to a successful conclusion. My goal has always been to go above and beyond for our clients and you have promise I will do so in your son's case too. Please never hesitate to contact me directly at Dan@Newlinlaw.com

Respectfully,
Dan Newlin
1.9

I'm extremely disappointed with Dan Newlin law firm...We filed a car wreck complain almost 2 years ago and i bearly hear from them...the case were assign different lawyer he told me that 2 of the kids did not qualify for a settlement because they did not had permanent damage,however, they did got hurt pretty bad but the law firm dropped the case. My other son STILL have back pain, he went to the chiroractor many times, he summitted all paper work, the chiropractor release him but he still have back pain and up to this day we have not heard from the lawyet...is the case in process?

Did they drop the case? Do we still have a case? Who pay for pain and suffering for the other kids?

They just dropped the case, UNBELIEVABLE...who will pay their medical bill? I need answers..i was thinking about going to another law office but not sure how that works...the bottom line, I need answers and i need them now...they made us sign a bunch of papers and now i regret it doing it..I learned now that people should not sign any paper and do not trust what this law firms tell you before being sure what you signing.

Order processing issue
Review #848620 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer848620.