Attorney Dan Newlin - Car accident

Dear Ms. Vandenende, I received your review and I’d like to set a time to meet with you in person. I am available to meet you at your home or at our office. We strive to do great things for all of our clients. I would like to meet with you to discuss your case. I have reviewed the facts of your case and I look forward to meeting you. Please email me Dan@newlinlaw.com so we can schedule a time to talk. Thank you, attorney Dan Newlin
SameBird
1.2

I will just like to say i am disatified with how my case was handled. Let me start with how first i got back 60.00 yes 60.00 after all was said and done.

The lawyer came to my home saying oh yea this is a good case had me go to a chiropractor i had no tranportation becauae my car was loss in the crash so i had to rent a car. The lawyer said i needed to go to them to make a case. i am out of thousands with a baby no car no money from my loss but I beat Dan Newlin got his money out of it all. How can a big company like that do a alrrady poor person like that and sleep at night.

There was not comunication from the lawyer untill i called to check and i was told oh we closed your case and sent out your check of 60.00 when all was done they got me back money i never saw i am so disappoint in this whole thing that was not even my fault but i got punished for it! I should have been told bye the lawyer up front that it was not a good case and i would have not been out of money and in debt!

Review #1481482 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Very very good

Thank you for your five star review! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services and results. I am thankful that you will recommend our firm to others and humbled that you chose my fir to represent you. Thank you again for your trust and do not hesitate to contact me should ever have any further legal needs.
wrobacker
5.0

I would like to let Mr Newlin that one of his attorneys Brian Rush is very very knowledgeable courteous professional and friendly .Mr Rush handle my case with the upmost respect.Mr Rush has exceeded my expectations in the settlement of my case .I will recommend Mr Rush to anyone that needs a good lawyer,I will always use Mr Rush every time I would need a lawyer.Also note that I will refer Your office of Dan Newlin and Mr Rush to everyone I know...I can’t thank you enough.. Mr Warner Robacker

Good customer service
Review #1180448 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Testimonial

Attorney Dan Newlin - Workman's Comp Case

I was injured on the job. A concrete mixer off on my foot.

I was out of work with no pay. I wasn't getting getting paid to go to the doctor. I was losing money fast. That's when I immediately called Dan Newlin office.

They were very expedient, very professional,very involved with us through out the Workman's Comp Case. Actually I was surprised at how they answered all my phone call and emails, anytime I was confused about something they were quick to the help me. Thanks to Dan Newlin associates Dale Albright and Barbara Mercedes. My family and I will have a good Christmas and money to start a new life.

Thank you Dan Newlin and associates.

Jack M. and Family!!!

Good customer service
Review #1120957 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1120957.
4.9

Attorney Dan Newlin - Dan Newlin Attorney - Todd Gretton, Esq.

I recently had a personal injury issue that I brought to Todd Gretton at Dan Newlin and Associates and his legal expertise and judgment is some of the best I have ever seen. He asked me for all the facts and took the time to find out everything he needed to know.

He took the time to analyze the case and the merits and all the possible remedies as well as the defenses and possible claims.

His expertise was beyond my expectation. I know lots of personal injury lawyers, but there is only one that I would go to for personal injury issues - Todd Gretton, Esq.

Stephentristan
I liked
Legal expetise
Good customer service
Review #975793 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Review in Lawyers category

Dear Sir,

I am very sorry to hear you were seriously injured at work, work related accidents are often preventable and are caused by an employer failing to take proper safety steps to protect their employee. I am honored that you chose our firm to help you and I want to thank you very much for taking the time to give our firm and lawyers a FIVE STAR review for getting you the justice you deserved. We are always here for you and again I thank you very much for your trust.

Respectfully,

Dan Newlin
5.0

I was injuryed at work. I called Dan Newlins office to get help with everything I was going through.

I was assigned to Dale Albright he did an outstanding job on my case. I never talked to a parallegal, when I called I always spoke to Dale himself even at 6:30 in the morning. Dale walked me through my case step by step and always kept me informed on what was going on.

Great Job and thank you very much. Doris

Good quality
Review #963589 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer963589.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Greg Tomlinson

Greg,

Thank you for your FIVE STAR REVIEW of our law firm and attorney tomesko. We work hard day in and day out for our clients, its an absolute honor to know we were successful in your case. Thank you for your trust.

Respectfully,

Dan Newlin
Tags
  • bike motors

Last year, I was in a terrible Motorcycle accident and spent seven days in the ICU as a result of that.

Having no family, I knew I was in a terrible fix with what I knew was going to be mounting Medical Expenses as each day went on and the uncertainty of who would be responsible for the bills. I asked a friend to call the law office of Dan Newlin for help with my desperate situation.

The call was made and Steven Tomesko, a Dan Newlin Partner, responded quickly to the hospital where I was at. I am very thankful that I made the choice to call the Law Firm of Dan Newlin. Steven assured me that he would do his best to see that I would have no worries and all would be okay.

Steven, as the months went on, was by my side every step of the way and represented me in a very professional manor. Steven was always just a phone call away and responded to my questions and concerns in a timely manor.

At the end of this nightmare, Steven lived up to his word and this black cloud is now behind me with a positive outcome.

I will never forget the professional and compassionate way I was represented by Dan Newlin and Partner Steven Tomesko.

If you ever find yourself in this situation, I would highly recommend the law firm of Dan Newlin and partner Steven J Tomesko.

Regards,

Gregory S Tomlinson

I liked
Excellent service and result, Steven was a life savor, Personal attorney
Good customer service
Review #914177 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer914177.

Attorney Dan Newlin Personal Injury Attorney Review from Orlando, Florida

I really like the service, attorney Liza Serrano who was taking care of my case did an amazing job. she's was very Profesional, always follow me up with everything in the process in the best manner, i really feel like she's care about me and my son, from now on I can count on her as my lawyer,

Thanks,Liza

Good customer service
Review #857340 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer857340.
Attorney Dan Newlin's reply to:

Attorney Dan Newlin - Personal Injury Attorney Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dear Ms. Abler, thank you very much for taking the time to review our law firm, speaking to you today and hearing you say "THANK YOU DAN" made my day, I know sometimes things can be rocky and tough, but providing personalized service has always been my number one goal, it was much easier when it was just me and one secretary, now its me and 175 amazing and professional staff, but sometimes we simply just don't communicate like we should, it appears that happened here, once I spoke to you, you were very happy and the problem resolved, over the last ten years I have proudly helped over twenty five thousand clients, many of which who were families that had sustained very serious injuries and sometime even death as a result of an accident or injury. Many of these clients were injured by people that had very little or no insurance, when this happens you must take the bull by the horns and really go after the at fault party to see if you can hold them responsible, my firm philosophy is to never give up, to fight to the end, proudly I have 54 lawyers on staff most of which are experts in accident and injury law. Once again, thank you for the professional review. Dan Newlin
1.8

Attorney Greg Ackerman has done nothing for me but keep prolinging my case and making up stories as to why he keeps stalling..he has stolen all of my settlement money but dragging my case out and lying lying lying!!! I will NEVER hire Dan Newlin and his Attorneys EVER AGAIN!

Problems with payment
Review #855224 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer855224.