Attorney Dan Newlin in Orlando, Florida - Attorney Sam Dunaway

I was involved in a serious car accident and my attorney Sam Dunaway was a God send. When he took over my case he was extremely professional in every way during the case.

He always returned my calls and answered all my questions and concerns about the case status. When he finally called to update me on my case, I was ecstatic as he throughly explained that all medical and other claims regarding my care and treatment had been settled and the case was closed. He even got me a cash settlement and I was very happy with . I am very pleased with the way Mr.

Dunaway took care of me and really showed his concern and took care that I was treated fairly. I pray I am never involved in a situation where I need legal assistance, but if I do I will call Mr. Dunaway and Dan Newlin & Partners.

Everyone there from their receptionists to the paralegals and the attorneys always treated me with respect and kindness. Tanks again

TiredFoxTerrier132
Good customer service
Review #1262420 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Testimonial

Attorney Dan Newlin - Wonderful people!!!!!

I am John Basil and I was in an automobile accident October of 2017. An f h p Captain came to the scene and deemed the other driver at fault.

My Lincoln was totaled and I have been hurt badly. Dan Newlin and his team have been fighting really hard for me. Its so easy to see this. This Law Firm is a collection of knowledgeable people that have hearts and are legal Mike Tyson's!

They will hit hard for you! I'm glad I'm not on the wrong side of Dan Newlin! LOL. I trust them fully with my case.

I had a personal injury lawsuit in 2012 with another MAJOR Orland firm and after a year-and-a-half they got scared and dropped me. A private attorney in Daytona took the case and got me a award. The point- Dan Newlin just isn't words, his firm produces actions! Katie Miller is not only my very capable attorney, she's a sweet person as well!

If I don't win it certainly won't be because I had a poor legal team. I thank you all for trying so hard for me!

Good customer service
Review #1240346 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1240346.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Letdown Lawsuit

Valerie, thank you for your review, we truly appreciate that you trusted us with your case. With every case we strive to obtain our clients the maximum possible settlement. It's a constant battle against insurance carriers whose only interest is the bottom line. In Florida, the minimum coverage is very low, so often it's difficult when the maximum recovery feels to be inadequate. I would be happy to speak with you directly concerning the coverages available in your case. We are trying to change things in Tallahassee and are optimistic that the Florida legislature will take necessary actions to protect its citizens. Again, I thank you for your trust and look forward to speaking with you soon.

user69617015
3.1

Had a car accident that injured my back, not my fault, September 2016. After watching TV, I decided to go with Dan Newlin among all the other attorneys. Someone came out and took a report. I was called and told the next step.

I followed through with physical therapy and other doctor visits, x-rays, mri’s and other testing. I was sent to what I call a “one stop shop” which provided services from a chiropractor, electro shock therapist, masseuse, injections, and exercise therapist; all under one roof.

Anything that was done with Mr. Newlin’s office was done by phone or email, I never saw anyone other than the initial person that started the process, he came to my home. The attorney that I was assigned to changed, I was not given knowledge of that until after another attorney had been assigned. I was told that I had a small cap amount and it would not go over that, and everyone had to get paid out of that, I would get what was left.

After the case was won, I didn’t have much left. The one stop shop had the largest bill, when I tried to claim my visits for compensation from my personal accident policy, they would not pay out because that office did not employ any licensed physical therapists. I spoke to the office and they confirmed that there are no liscensed therapists there. I lost out on thousands of dollars because of that. There was also doctor visits that I went through my personal insurance that I had to pay out of pocket for.

I was warned about Dan Newlin after I shared with others what I was going through. I was told that I would receive very little, if anything. Everyone that warned me was correct! It was not worth it. I look commercials all the time about how people get anywhere from $100,000 and up on their case. That didn’t happen to me nor did it happen to others I spoke to. I can’t tell anyone who to hire, but because I did not gain and I still have pain and no money for treatment - I would not recommend Dan Newlin.

Problems with payment
Review #1213544 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Attorney Dan Newlin in Orlando, Florida - Mr. Newlin was invaluable in ensuring I was taken care of after my accident

I was involved in a motorcycle accident and Dan Newlin and his team were key in ensuring I was taken care of. From day one they kept in contact with me and assisted me.

With the help of great people in Mr. Newlins organization like Mrs. Diana Davis. I was able to secure much need Laser Spine surgery and now I can say I am 100% in major part due to there efforts.

They were patient and ensured I was taken care of.

They are truly concerned and work for your benefit. I am very happy with my decision to see the help of Dan Newlin Law group, and wholeheartedly recommend them.

seprick75
Good customer service
Review #1194895 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Accident

I was in a accident a couple months ago , and Dan Newlins law firm really helped me out. Lawrence Odin was my attorney and he helped me get everything I could from the incident.

They helped me receive my chiropractic services that I needed and helped lower my hospital bills. I will most definitely use Dan Newlins law firm again if anything ever happens in the future

Good customer service
Review #1193548 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1193548.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Decent

Dear George, thank you very much for trusting my firm to represent you, I am happy that you were satisfied with Sandra's professionalism and help. We do our best to secure the highest possible recovery on behalf of our clients. It is unfortunate that it is legal in Florida for some insurance carriers to offer coverage limits of $10,000 or even less for negligent drivers. If there is coverage to be found we will work our hardest on your behalf to identify and secure it. If there is anything further I can do to assist you please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Respectfully, Dan Newlin.
George_9657
2.7

Well I was slung put of a vehicle and attained major back and knee injuries. Had to go through physical therapy and all.

I was given a Lawyer by the name of Sandra. In mid case all a sudden I was switched to someone new. Wasn't to fond of that. I was given 10K and after all the fees and everything I got 3700 back.

Overall both were nice and professional. Just wish I got a little more than 3700.

Problems with payment
Review #1193452 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin in Orlando, Florida - Can barely function at work

Was in a car accident Sept 18 2017, was in treatment till about 1 month and a half ago. Im in more pain now than ever.

I have 2 fractures and mulitple bulging/herniated dics.was told by my lawyer that i have min coverage with the at fault driver. Probably wont cover surgery etc. My car was totalled cant work due to being let go from work due to no transportation and non ability to perform tasks. My lawyer doesnt seem worried about my financial hardship and offers no direction.

At this point i feel my lawyer has recieved a couple emails and sent a couple, never knows my case and gets me confused with other cases. Hope someone can help....??

Turnerm1980
Poor customer service
Review #1185502 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - DAN NEWLIN IS SNITCH

Dear Sir, I am proud of the professionalism and tenacity exhibited by my firm on a daily basis. We have successfully recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients due to this work ethic. Each day is a battle to represent clients in the civil arena for personal injury claims and for wrongful death claims. While I am honored that you took the time to reach out to us for a consultation, I want to reassure you that our firm treats every potential client with respect and according to the Florida Bar’s rules. I am truly sorry to hear that you are facing criminal charges, however, you are mistaken and my office had no communications with any law enforcement agency. We would strongly advise you to consult with a criminal attorney.
lokidmole_75
Tags
  • Immoral Business Practices

I had told Dan, in confidence, that I had been accused of accidentally stabbing someone, an hour later I got a call from the Orange County Sherriff's department, THAT BOI DONE SNITCHED!!! I am furious, never trust Dan Newlin, he will snitch.

IT BE THE "REAL" ONES THAT TURN ON YOU!!!

Take your business somewhere else to be quite honest, John Morgan is an upstanding gentleman that would never go and snitch on a boy, Dan Newlin is just a poser who will snitch to the police when you are accused of allegedly accidentally stabbing someone. Dan Newlin needs to be put out of business, so don't give him your money.

I didn’t like
Snitch, Rat, Told the police i stabbed someone, I did not, It was an accident
Dan Newlin Snitched on me
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1183356 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Very very good

Thank you for your five star review! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services and results. I am thankful that you will recommend our firm to others and humbled that you chose my fir to represent you. Thank you again for your trust and do not hesitate to contact me should ever have any further legal needs.
wrobacker
5.0

I would like to let Mr Newlin that one of his attorneys Brian Rush is very very knowledgeable courteous professional and friendly .Mr Rush handle my case with the upmost respect.Mr Rush has exceeded my expectations in the settlement of my case .I will recommend Mr Rush to anyone that needs a good lawyer,I will always use Mr Rush every time I would need a lawyer.Also note that I will refer Your office of Dan Newlin and Mr Rush to everyone I know...I can’t thank you enough.. Mr Warner Robacker

Good customer service
Review #1180448 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Dan Newlin attorneys ..Attormey Jack Cook

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW!!!! We strive daily to do a great job for our clients, fighting uphill battles to get our clients what they are legally entitled to help them and their families. It was an honor representing you and I am humbled by your review, thank you again for your trust. We are your lawyers for life!

Dan Newlin

Dan Newlin and his crew are one of the most professional and famiky orientated profesionas. I was blessed to work with and have thr opportunity to hire.

Attorny Jack Cook was nrilliant and always on point answering every queation that was needed. Even if he could not at the time; he ALWAYS got back to me . He was informative and always explained everything to me. Jack was and IS A brother in Arms being aa MARINE.

He made sure I was covered. Jack was always on point with what needed to happen and was going to happen. He never beat around the bush and got tonthe point. I respect him tremendously for that.

Thank you. Mr. Dan Newlin Attorneys and Jack for taking my case. Of course, I was very plaesed and understanding of outcome.

Uh Rah Jack. THANK YOU

Good customer service
Review #1173156 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1173156.