4.9

I recently had a personal injury issue that I brought to Todd Gretton at Dan Newlin and Associates and his legal expertise and judgment is some of the best I have ever seen.He asked me for all the facts and took the time to find out everything he needed to know.

He took the time to analyze the case and the merits and all the possible remedies as well as the defenses and possible claims.

His expertise was beyond my expectation.I know lots of personal injury lawyers, but there is only one that I would go to for personal injury issues - Todd Gretton, Esq.

Review about: Attorney Dan Newlin Personal Injury Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Legal expetise.

Had an Experience with Attorney Dan Newlin?

Comments

Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust Review from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott_McMillan_Law_Firm_La_Mesa_Ca The Mcmillan Law Firm "Criminal Conduct by Scott McMillan as found a court. Before The McMillan Law Firm, before Scott A. McMillan, La Mesa, was losing cases as an attorney of McMillan_Law_Firm, he was..." Read more Claery And Green - Bad!!!*** Claery And Green "*** this firm all the real reviews are the one star all the 4 stars are people they know !!! ALL they do is charge charge charge don't contact you..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more