Reply by Attorney Dan Newlin

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW!!!! We strive daily to do a great job for our clients, fighting uphill battles to get our clients what they are legally entitled to help them and their families. It was an honor representing you and I am humbled by your review, thank you again for your trust. We are your lawyers for life!

Dan Newlin
Author's

Dan Newlin and his crew are one of the most professional and famiky orientated profesionas.I was blessed to work with and have thr opportunity to hire.

Attorny Jack Cook was nrilliant and always on point answering every queation that was needed. Even if he could not at the time; he ALWAYS got back to me . He was informative and always explained everything to me. Jack was and IS A brother in Arms being aa MARINE.

He made sure I was covered. Jack was always on point with what needed to happen and was going to happen. He never beat around the bush and got tonthe point. I respect him tremendously for that.

Thank you. Mr. Dan Newlin Attorneys and Jack for taking my case. Of course, I was very plaesed and understanding of outcome.

Uh Rah Jack.THANK YOU

Review about: Attorney Dan Newlin Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.