Reply by Attorney Dan Newlin

Dear Sir, I am proud of the professionalism and tenacity exhibited by my firm on a daily basis. We have successfully recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients due to this work ethic. Each day is a battle to represent clients in the civil arena for personal injury claims and for wrongful death claims. While I am honored that you took the time to reach out to us for a consultation, I want to reassure you that our firm treats every potential client with respect and according to the Florida Bar’s rules. I am truly sorry to hear that you are facing criminal charges, however, you are mistaken and my office had no communications with any law enforcement agency. We would strongly advise you to consult with a criminal attorney.
Author's

I had told Dan, in confidence, that I had been accused of accidentally stabbing someone, an hour later I got a call from the Orange County Sherriff's department, THAT BOI DONE SNITCHED!!! I am furious, never trust Dan Newlin, he will snitch.

IT BE THE "REAL" ONES THAT TURN ON YOU!!!

Take your business somewhere else to be quite honest, John Morgan is an upstanding gentleman that would never go and snitch on a boy, Dan Newlin is just a poser who will snitch to the police when you are accused of allegedly accidentally stabbing someone. Dan Newlin needs to be put out of business, so don't give him your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Attorney Dan Newlin Attorney.

Reason of review: Dan Newlin Snitched on me.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Snitch, Rat, Told the police i stabbed someone, I did not, It was an accident.