Show reviews that mention
dan newlin case newlin attorney dan accident car car accident florida law firm
Filter review

What Their Customers Are Saying

?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Attorney Dan Newlin. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

Tiffany Faddis

Attorney Dan Newlin
I wanted to say that you to Tiffany Faddis she met all of our expectations. We made the right decision in picking Dan Newlin. Her professionalism, her sincere care about Danny was felt.Also her team awesome shout out to Collin, his work isvappreciated as well very professional. Again thanks to Tiffany Faddis and her team. May God Bless you always. Sylvia C, &Dainel Izquierdo.

Brian Rush

Attorney Dan Newlin
I was in an accident with my sister and immediately called Dan Newlin and was giver Brian Rush as my Lawyer. Met him right out of hospital and was immediately impressed. Was caring and professional. He listened to my needs and immediately went to work. The accident happened on March 23rd and my case was settled on June 24th. Thank you Brian Rush you were awesome! I would highly recommend him to friends and family.
Read

My lawyer has become my best friend!!!!!

Attorney Dan Newlin
I had a slip and fall accident 3 months ago and Yesenia Weaver is my case manager/ and friend. I had a terrible slip and fall and due to that fall I'm unable to work and I'm in a lot of pain, but since day one Yesenia Weaver has been there for me emotionally and professionally getting me all the appointments I need for my medical care including listening to me cry on the phone on my not so good days! Yesenia represents Dan Newlins Office and even with my case not settled yet I'm happy must knowing i have someone fighting in my corner to get me what i need to go on in my life to become the person I was before my injuries. So thank you Dan Newlin for hiring the best that you have in a situation like this!
Attorney Dan Newlin's reply to:

We did work they kept 60,000. gave us 30,000 kept 5,000 for dr .not paid called and found out bills were all paid call the lawyer several times and he never call back.

Dear Ms. Walters,

Please contact me on my cell phone, we cannot find you or any matter similar in our database. I am confident whatever bill you are referring to was paid, please call me directly on my cell phone at 407-496-1936 I will personally pull your file and meet with you. We have been in business for 20 years with NO missed payments to any doctors in our clients' cases. Respectfully, Dan Newlin
Apology

Sadyou could have called and talk to her and tell your lie about the 5,000. that your holding when she kept calling your lawyers

Verified Reviewer

Very Satisfied Customer

I am extremely grateful of the work on my case by attorney John Malkowski. He was excellent to work with. Always returned my calls either immediately or within 24 hrs. Did all he said he would do. In a very short timely manner. I am very thankful to him. And very happy with my results. I highly would recommend him.

User's recommendation: Highly Recomend.

Sebring, Florida

Bad lawyer sent from Dan newlane(James simmionn

Attorney Dan Newlin - Bad lawyer sent from Dan newlane(James simmionn
Attorney Dan Newlin - Bad lawyer sent from Dan newlane(James simmionn
Update by user Oct 18, 2019

304422**** call grandma in hospital leave cell phone pictures could ruin law firm 4

Original review posted by user Oct 18, 2019
Please leave number been tryi L ng to teach u i cant walk and. Mr simmmions messeed me ovrr630******** grandma loming forward to get talk to u when picture vo pubi. I wont be no hip.not a fool call 304422****
#2035808

jjj

ID
Cons
  • Ba is commuvqtion
Vant walk
Loss
Price reduction
Resolved
Attorney Dan Newlin's reply to:

Resolved: I slipped and fell at Aquatica water park where there is obvious negligence on stairs and seriously hurt myself. Yal got all my information. Sent me the paperwork I was being represented by yal.

Dear Ms. Ingram,

Thank you very much for your review. Our law firm prides itself on providing exceptional client service, having helped over 1 million people from right here in Central Florida. I am sorry you were injured at this water park. I am personally looking into your case and having my senior trial attorney Jason Herman call you. You can text or call me anytime as well. We will be in touch immediately to discuss the law and our reasoning for not being able to pursue your case lawfully. My cell number is 407-496-1936.

Again, thank you for your review, and I wish you a good recovery.

Respectfully,
Dan Newlin
Attorney Dan Newlin Attorney
Pros
  • Quick response
Cons
  • Lifted me up only to slam me down
Reason of review
Took on a ride only to be hurt in the end, worse than before.
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Attorney Dan Newlin - I slipped and fell at Aquatica water park where there is obvious negligence on stairs and seriously hurt myself. Yal got all my information. Sent me the paperwork I was being represented by yal.
Update by user Aug 22, 2019

My case is not resolved but I am currently happy to say that it was not the firm, but the attorney who handled my case. I want to worn future clients of her, however, I like to think I'm better than that.

I have received SEVERAL calls after I wrote my review from Dan Newlin attorneys to try and help me. Thank you Rick Rice, your guidance has given me and my health a little bit of hope that I will get better. I now have a chiropractic doctor thanks to yals help and am currently working with an attorney in which Rick showed me the way. Although I still have a lot ahead of me, it will be easier now thanks to yal.

I have NOTHING bad to say about the firm anymore.

It is directed towards one person who made me feel insignificant. Thank the rest of the firm for your help.

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2019

I was at Aquatica on July 15th when i slipped and fell at Aquatica water park. I slipped on stairs that have obviously had stripping meant to help not fall.

I hit my back, upper and lower. I called you and yal got all my information, I signed papers and have pictures, video, my shoes, you sent me papers that you were representing me on a Saturday, only to. call on Monday, which would have been my 2nd visit to the chiopractor, to ask for MRI help and the lawyer that was assigned to me and didnt make me feel important or in contact with me much told me you would not be representing me anymore. So now i suffer through the pain, cant get MRI's, am a single mom with a disabled daughter who needs me, am in constant pain and whose life changed because of this.

I just thought yal really cared by your reviews and commercials, but that just made me more emotional. I feel like I was given very good imformation only to be wrapped up and spit out. Saturday I was a client, Monday I was not.

And I called, my attorney had not informed me until iI made the call. It just hurt, physically and emotionally.

Attorney Dan Newlin's reply to:

Worst attorney sent from James newlands office

Dear Ms. Britton,

Thank you for your review, I take your review very seriously. Mr. Simmons is no longer employed at our law firm and I will immediately research your case and would like one of my partners to meet with you in person. I am highly disappointed that Mr. Simmons failed to deliver for you. Client satisfaction is paramount and we will do all we can to try and make things right for you. Respectfully, Dan Newlin
ID
Pros
  • Unjustified
  • Dan newlin injury attorneys
Cons
  • Very dissapointed
Reason of review
If dan newland accepted this and knew the way his attorney treated me he cant have a heart
Loss
Full refund
Attorney Dan Newlin - Worst attorney sent from James newlands office

James simminms was croked and only got me very little money and cause that accident im still undergoing tratment 15surgey this yearp00

Brain Pink

Brain Pink was a major help and showed his dedication for his job. I really appreciate the time and effort he put forth.. Thanks Mark
Atlanta, Georgia
Good customer service

Blessed during this traumatic experience

My husband was on his way to bring me a latte when he got hit. He was on his motorcycle when an SUV ran a stop sign in The Villages on CR 466. I received the phone call at work that he was taken to Ocala Trauma Center. I messaged Dan Newlins office from his ICU room and received a phone call right away. Ryan met us at the hospital the very next morning. He was nothing but a blessing during this traumatic life altering event. He was gracious, caring, and concerned throughout the process. He guided us as well as reassured us. He got our case settled within months and enough money to help with ongoing injuries. They would be the first ones I would call if I ever need another attorney and recommend them to anyone and everyone. Honest and prompt. Thank you.
Testimonial

Attorney Dan Newlin is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Orlando, Florida

Car accident

Dear Ms. Vandenende, I received your review and I’d like to set a time to meet with you in person. I am available to meet you at your home or at our office. We strive to do great things for all of our clients. I would like to meet with you to discuss your case. I have reviewed the facts of your case and I look forward to meeting you. Please email me Dan@newlinlaw.com so we can schedule a time to talk. Thank you, attorney Dan Newlin
Attorney Dan Newlin Personal Injury Attorney

I will just like to say i am disatified with how my case was handled. Let me start with how first i got back 60.00 yes 60.00 after all was said and done.

The lawyer came to my home saying oh yea this is a good case had me go to a chiropractor i had no tranportation becauae my car was loss in the crash so i had to rent a car. The lawyer said i needed to go to them to make a case. i am out of thousands with a baby no car no money from my loss but I beat Dan Newlin got his money out of it all. How can a big company like that do a alrrady poor person like that and sleep at night.

There was not comunication from the lawyer untill i called to check and i was told oh we closed your case and sent out your check of 60.00 when all was done they got me back money i never saw i am so disappoint in this whole thing that was not even my fault but i got punished for it! I should have been told bye the lawyer up front that it was not a good case and i would have not been out of money and in debt!

Great Assistance

I was hurt in a vehicle accident and was referred by a friend to call the Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys. I am so very glad that I did. Attorney Jonathon Blevins assisted me in every step of the way toward my recovery. Mr. Blevins was very professional and knowledgeable. Mr. Blevins was easy to get into contact with and would always return my calls in a timely manner. All my questions were answered and I never felt left in the dark in regards to my claim. Having Mr. Blevins on my side truly felt that he was looking out for my best interest. If I were ever injured in another vehicle accident, I wouldn’t hesitate nor look elsewhere for assistance other than Dan Newlin.

Southwest Orange, Florida
Pros
  • Dan newlin injury attorneys

Car Accident

I was involved in a car accident, and decided I needed to be represented by a firm because I did not want to deal with this situation alone. I decided to go with Dan Newlin because it was highly reviewed, and I can say that from my experience, they deserve those high reviews. I was represented by Jonathon Blevins, and he made sure that I had no worries throughout this whole experience. I was glad to have an attorney with the knowledge and expertise in dealing with this type of situation I am very happy with my outcome, and would recommend Jonathon Blevins and the Dan Newlin staff for their expertise and friendliness during this experience.

Attorney Dan Newlin Attorney
Good quality

Great team... Great service

Attorney Katie Miller was incredible. She was always there for me and treated me like I was her only client. I highly recommend Dan Newlin and Partners.

Hwy 528 rear end accident CALL DAN

I would like to take a moment to recognize and amazing law firm. May 31st I was rear ended on 528 on my way to work. My car was totaled and With being in previous accidents before (none my fault)knowing insurance companies are only out there to make money and save a dime i knew this was not a battle i wanted to fight so i went to dan newlin. My attorney not only had an open door policy but she kept me up todate on everything concerning my case. The last thing i ever wanted to be was a middle man and laura shields took The burden Completely off my back. I as a client had to worry about nothing and knew i was in good hands. If you’re ever in an accident and want to be treated fairly with kindness compassion but most of all honesty I highly recommend Dan Newlin with attorney Laura lee Shields! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Laura is such a kind lady that truly cared about my well being and my case. I truly believe that when you build a company from the ground up you should not only look back and be proud and accomplished by your own success but by the success of those around you. As Richard Brandson once stated “ your employees are first and clients are second, if you take care of your employees they will take care of your clients!” This is 100% true when it came to my case with laura shields. Please recognize this lady for upholding you’re high expectations in representing your company to the fullest. Take care, Lori Ann VerStraten

Orlando, Florida
Attorney Dan Newlin Car Accident Attorney

Dear Sir,

This is completely untrue. However, it could have been a competitor placing their number on our firm name. We would never, and have never, spoken to any client or potential client in this manner. Our client service professionals take phone calls every day from injury and accident victims. Not only do we have client service representatives taking calls, but we also have attorneys available in our call intake department. Any accident of this magnitude is immediately connected with one of our expert attorneys. In addition, I am immediately notified so we can respond to the accident scene with our senior investigators to secure evidence. I am hopeful you were able to hire legal representation to help you. Thank you again for your review. Respectfully, Dan Newlin
ID

2 years ago when I got in an accident called Dan newlon the girl that answered the phone told me unless I was paralyzed or getting ready to die it wasn't worth using a attorney I was hit by a truck rolled 2 times no representation?

Emily from Dan Newlin

Attorney Dan Newlin - Emily from Dan Newlin
Attorney Dan Newlin - Emily from Dan Newlin
I was in a automobile accident and I originally called 411 pain right of the bat i didn’t feel cared about or wanted or basically safe. So then i called Dan Newlin and i was assigned Emily Stottlemyer! She is AMAZING! She is so caring so professional and doesn’t mind me calling a lot to ask for updates and wanting to get this done! She is very on top of her work and knows what she is doing. If you want a lawyer that cares and will work hard for your case! This is the one ask for Emily Stottlemyer and You won’t be disappointed!!

A big thanks to Dan Newlin and John Arnold what a terrific

I highly recommend this company as being the best law firm around . they care about there clinents and keep in touch , very nice i give this company a 10 thank you and God Bless .

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article