What Their Customers Are Saying ?

Attorney Dan Newlin - Blessed during this traumatic experience

Attorney Dan Newlin

My husband was on his way to bring me a latte when he got hit. He was on his motorcycle when an SUV ran a stop sign in The Villages on CR 466.

I received the phone call at work that he was taken to Ocala Trauma Center. I messaged Dan Newlins office from his ICU room and received a phone call right away. Ryan met us at the hospital the very next morning. He was nothing but a blessing during this traumatic life altering event.

He was gracious, caring, and concerned throughout the process. He guided us as well as reassured us. He got our case settled within months and enough money to help with ongoing injuries. They would be the first ones I would call if I ever need another attorney and recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Honest and prompt. Thank you.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Great Assistance

Attorney Dan Newlin

I was hurt in a vehicle accident and was referred by a friend to call the Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys. I am so very glad that I did.

Attorney Jonathon Blevins assisted me in every step of the way toward my recovery. Mr. Blevins was very professional and knowledgeable. Mr.

Blevins was easy to get into contact with and would always return my calls in a timely manner. All my questions were answered and I never felt left in the dark in regards to my claim. Having Mr.

Blevins on my side truly felt that he was looking out for my best interest. If I were ever injured in another vehicle accident, I wouldn’t hesitate nor look elsewhere for assistance other than Dan Newlin.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Car Accident

Attorney Dan Newlin

I was involved in a car accident, and decided I needed to be represented by a firm because I did not want to deal with this situation alone. I decided to go with Dan Newlin because it was highly reviewed, and I can say that from my experience, they deserve those high reviews.

I was represented by Jonathon Blevins, and he made sure that I had no worries throughout this whole experience. I was glad to have an attorney with the knowledge and expertise in dealing with this type of situation I am very happy with my outcome, and would recommend Jonathon Blevins and the Dan Newlin staff for their expertise and friendliness during this experience.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Brain Pink

Brain Pink was a major help and showed his dedication for his job. I really appreciate the time and effort he put forth.. Thanks

Mark

HypnoticPrairieDog
Good customer service
Review #1509672 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Attorney Dan Newlin's reply to:

Attorney Dan Newlin - Car accident

Dear Ms. Vandenende, I received your review and I’d like to set a time to meet with you in person. I am available to meet you at your home or at our office. We strive to do great things for all of our clients. I would like to meet with you to discuss your case. I have reviewed the facts of your case and I look forward to meeting you. Please email me Dan@newlinlaw.com so we can schedule a time to talk. Thank you, attorney Dan Newlin
SameBird
1.2

I will just like to say i am disatified with how my case was handled. Let me start with how first i got back 60.00 yes 60.00 after all was said and done.

The lawyer came to my home saying oh yea this is a good case had me go to a chiropractor i had no tranportation becauae my car was loss in the crash so i had to rent a car. The lawyer said i needed to go to them to make a case. i am out of thousands with a baby no car no money from my loss but I beat Dan Newlin got his money out of it all. How can a big company like that do a alrrady poor person like that and sleep at night.

There was not comunication from the lawyer untill i called to check and i was told oh we closed your case and sent out your check of 60.00 when all was done they got me back money i never saw i am so disappoint in this whole thing that was not even my fault but i got punished for it! I should have been told bye the lawyer up front that it was not a good case and i would have not been out of money and in debt!

Review #1481482 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Great team... Great service

Attorney Katie Miller was incredible. She was always there for me and treated me like I was her only client. I highly recommend Dan Newlin and Partners.

Read
Review #1459449 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1459449.
4.9

Attorney Dan Newlin in Orlando, Florida - Hwy 528 rear end accident CALL DAN

I would like to take a moment to recognize and amazing law firm. May 31st I was rear ended on 528 on my way to work. My car was totaled and With being in previous accidents before (none my fault)knowing insurance companies are only out there to make money and save a dime i knew this was not a battle i wanted to fight so i went to dan newlin. My attorney not only had an open door policy but she kept me up todate on everything concerning my case. The last thing i ever wanted to be was a middle man and laura shields took The burden Completely off my back. I as a client had to worry about nothing and knew i was in good hands. If you’re ever in an accident and want to be treated fairly with kindness compassion but most of all honesty I highly recommend Dan

Newlin with attorney Laura lee Shields!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Laura is such a kind lady that truly cared about my well being and my case. I truly believe that when you build a company from the ground up you should not only look back and be proud and accomplished by your own success but by the success of those around you. As Richard Brandson once stated “ your employees are first and clients are second, if you take care of your employees they will take care of your clients!” This is 100% true when it came to my case with laura shields. Please recognize this lady for upholding you’re high expectations in representing your company to the fullest.

Take care,

Lori Ann VerStraten

PresentFrigatebird
Good customer service
Review #1391779 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Attorney Dan Newlin's reply to:

Attorney Dan Newlin - Customer service

Dear Sir,

This is completely untrue. However, it could have been a competitor placing their number on our firm name. We would never, and have never, spoken to any client or potential client in this manner. Our client service professionals take phone calls every day from injury and accident victims. Not only do we have client service representatives taking calls, but we also have attorneys available in our call intake department. Any accident of this magnitude is immediately connected with one of our expert attorneys. In addition, I am immediately notified so we can respond to the accident scene with our senior investigators to secure evidence. I am hopeful you were able to hire legal representation to help you. Thank you again for your review. Respectfully, Dan Newlin
FearlessWasp692

2 years ago when I got in an accident called Dan newlon the girl that answered the phone told me unless I was paralyzed or getting ready to die it wasn't worth using a attorney I was hit by a truck rolled 2 times no representation?

Review #1386409 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Emily from Dan Newlin

I was in a automobile accident and I originally called 411 pain right of the bat i didn’t feel cared about or wanted or basically safe. So then i called Dan Newlin and i was assigned Emily Stottlemyer!

She is AMAZING! She is so caring so professional and doesn’t mind me calling a lot to ask for updates and wanting to get this done! She is very on top of her work and knows what she is doing.

If you want a lawyer that cares and will work hard for your case! This is the one ask for Emily Stottlemyer and You won’t be disappointed!!

MountainousTigerSalamander
Review #1373556 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Testimonial

Attorney Dan Newlin - A big thanks to Dan Newlin and John Arnold what a terrific

I highly recommend this company as being the best law firm around . they care about there clinents and keep in touch , very nice i give this company a 10 thank you and God Bless .

Read
Review #1354625 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1354625.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Awesomeness

I can only say Thanks to David Mallen from the Law Firm Dan Newlin! Since Davis took my Workers Comp case and the employer refused to pay me, Dan stepped in and all changed! I cant thank David Mallen for all his hard work, i must say if you want Results you must hire a real firm that will fight for you as The Law Firm Dan Newlin!

VillainousBoa
Good customer service
Review #1341813 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Attorney Dan Newlin - Great and pleased with choice of attorney

There was never an issue. Everything has been great with my attorney! Happy consumer

Good customer service
Review #1303316 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1303316.

Contact Attorney Dan Newlin Customer Service

(800) 257-1822
All Attorney Dan Newlin Contacts
4.9

Attorney Dan Newlin in Orlando, Florida - Auto accident attorney

I was involved in a car accident several months ago (October/2017) vehicle was totalled and I suffered injury's and beyond. Thank you Dan Newlin for helping me with this process.

Speciffically Ryan Rhyce he is a experienced, dependable, and knowledgeable attorney. Couldn't be happier with my results.

GenerousTapir
Good customer service
Review #1279758 is a subjective opinion of poster.