Reply by Attorney Dan Newlin

Ms. Martinez,

Thank you very much for the Five Star Review of our law firm, it was an honor representing for your car accident case. If we can ever help you in the future, rest assured my law firm and i will do all we can to help you. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to be your lawyer.

Respectfully,

Dan Newlin
Author's
5.0

I would like to thank Attorney Dan Newlin and his team especially Attorney Michael Truax for helping me with my case, thanks to you and your assistance I was able to find the best care possible for my injuries. You were very approachable and easy to talk to and you always said that your main concern was my health and I truly felt that was our primary goal to make me feel better, that my health was priority number one. I appreciate all your help and If someone should ever ask me who they should call if they are involved in an auto accident I will definitely give them your number, thank you Mr Truax for giving me my life back my family and I will never forget you.

Review about: Attorney Dan Newlin Car Accident Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Attorney Dan Newlin?

Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more Castle Law Group - Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Everbuying - Respond immediately and solve problems quickly Everbuying "The prices are the best and the transport is free, respond questions immediately and solve problems quickly. I already bought many things and the some problems I had were solved...." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more