Reply by Attorney Dan Newlin

Ms. Martinez,

Thank you very much for the Five Star Review of our law firm, it was an honor representing for your car accident case. If we can ever help you in the future, rest assured my law firm and i will do all we can to help you. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to be your lawyer.

Respectfully,

Dan Newlin
Author's
Kissimmee, Florida
5.0

I would like to thank Attorney Dan Newlin and his team especially Attorney Michael Truax for helping me with my case, thanks to you and your assistance I was able to find the best care possible for my injuries. You were very approachable and easy to talk to and you always said that your main concern was my health and I truly felt that was our primary goal to make me feel better, that my health was priority number one. I appreciate all your help and If someone should ever ask me who they should call if they are involved in an auto accident I will definitely give them your number, thank you Mr Truax for giving me my life back my family and I will never forget you.

Review about: Attorney Dan Newlin Car Accident Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Attorney Dan Newlin?

Castle Law Group Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more